Loura Shares A Story
I love stories! Giving them, receiving them, creating new ones and reviving old ones, you can learn all the different ways that I share and teach stories through visual art (photography, graphic design, and jewelry design), performing art (acting/public speaking), and the written word at www.LouraLawrence.com. Or follow my blog, www.RamblingSoapbox.com
Posts by Loura Shares A Story:
- The Art of the Vocabulary Journal
- New! Learn to Love Reading Class
- De-Mystifying Science
- 10 Study Tips for ADD/ADHD Students
- Using Dice in Teaching Math
- Excited to Announce New Children’s Book!
- Tips from a Teacher on Early Reading Skills
- 5 Questions to Consider Before Hiring a Tutor
- Toys That Teach: A Few Resources for Younger Learners
- New Scheduling and Availability!